Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: Gay Teen Explains What Bible Really Says
- Op-ed: HIV Is No Longer A Death Sentence But It Still Isn't Easy
- Op-ed: In The Long Run, Michael Sam Being Cut Was About Homophobia
- 7 Brave Campuses for LGBT Students in the South
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out