Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 3:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School