Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Humble Tweets From a Catholic Priest Spat Upon by Pride Marchers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Clerks Can Deny Marriage Licenses on Religious Grounds