Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Travel Melissa Etheridge Performing Russian Anthem at Toronto WorldPride 12 min 28 sec ago
- Television Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay 21 min 14 sec ago
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 1 hour 10 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 1 hour 42 min ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 1 hour 47 min ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 2 hours 48 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 10:58 AM