Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- 16 Antigay Leaders Exposed as Gay or Bi
- WATCH: The Gays Are Recruiting, Warns Pat Robertson
- PHOTOS: The Bare Truths of Trans Men
- WATCH: Funny or Die Envisions Parental Response to Josh Duggar's Sex Abuse Scandal
- Op-ed: A 13-Year-Old, the Minnesota Governor, and LGBT Rights