Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- Looking Back: Where Things Stand Heading Into Season 2
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 15 min 22 sec ago
- Russia WATCH: Moscow LGBT Demonstrators Attacked 17 min 53 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer Thanks Female Partner at Canadian Film Awards 30 min 27 sec ago
- Music Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia 34 min 14 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 36 min 8 sec ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 1 hour 22 min ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 1 hour 37 min ago