Proof is in the Productions
BY Advocate Contributors
April 12 2011 4:00 AM ET
• May 7, 2004: A transgender woman and her family discuss how they’re dealing with life changes.
• Oct. 19, 2005: Gay people’s increasing comfort with coming out; and is it possible for people to change their sexual orientation?
• Oct, 23, 2006: Christina believes all homosexuals are sinners while Tessa is a lesbian who hates straight people. Dr. Phil puts them together under one roof.
• Oct, 30, 2006: Christina and Tessa sit down for a heart-to-heart talk, sharing their experiences and their pain.
• Nov. 13, 2006: After nine days in The Dr. Phil House the guests learn to let go of their prejudices.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Real Lesbians Watch and Break Down 'Lesbian' Porn 8 min 51 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again 57 min 9 sec ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 1 hour 10 min ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 1 hour 53 min ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 11:20 AM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM