Romney's Potential Veeps: How Antigay Are They?
BY Daniel Reynolds
July 17 2012 3:00 AM ET
John Randolph Thune, U.S. senator from South Dakota
- In 1999, Thune voted to ban adoptions by same-sex couples in D.C.
- In 2008 he cosponsored the Federal Marriage Amendment, which defined marriage exclusively as the union between a man and a woman.
- He voted against repeal of “don't ask, don’t tell.”
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 30 min ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 35 min 27 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1 hour 25 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 1 hour 34 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 1 hour 54 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 2 hours 27 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 12:00 PM