Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
4) Joe Biden
The vice president was picked after his own presidential campaign got beaten by upstart Barack Obama in 2008. So we know he'd like the job. Biden is credited with — perhaps inadvertently — forcing the president's evolution on marriage equality when he came out in favor of it during an appearance on Meet the Press. Biden likes to brag that he always says what he means, even if politically he shouldn't.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out