Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 4:00 AM ET
4) Joe Biden
The vice president was picked after his own presidential campaign got beaten by upstart Barack Obama in 2008. So we know he'd like the job. Biden is credited with — perhaps inadvertently — forcing the president's evolution on marriage equality when he came out in favor of it during an appearance on Meet the Press. Biden likes to brag that he always says what he means, even if politically he shouldn't.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'