Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
4) Joe Biden
The vice president was picked after his own presidential campaign got beaten by upstart Barack Obama in 2008. So we know he'd like the job. Biden is credited with — perhaps inadvertently — forcing the president's evolution on marriage equality when he came out in favor of it during an appearance on Meet the Press. Biden likes to brag that he always says what he means, even if politically he shouldn't.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?