Rick Warren Can Explain to You Why Being Gay is Bad
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 2:38 PM ET
Appearing on Piers Morgan's CNN show Tuesday night, evangelical megachurch pastor Rick Warren tried to explain why same-sex attraction isn't bad, but acting on it is.
Even if it was proven that gays were born with their same-sex attractions, it would make no difference to Warren; gay relationships would still be sinful.
“It wouldn’t bother me if there was a ‘gay gene’ found,” he said on the show. "I have all kinds of natural feelins in my life and it doesn't necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and feel like punching a guy in the nose. That doesn't mean I act on it."
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series