Rick Warren Can Explain to You Why Being Gay is Bad
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 2:38 PM ET
Appearing on Piers Morgan's CNN show Tuesday night, evangelical megachurch pastor Rick Warren tried to explain why same-sex attraction isn't bad, but acting on it is.
Even if it was proven that gays were born with their same-sex attractions, it would make no difference to Warren; gay relationships would still be sinful.
“It wouldn’t bother me if there was a ‘gay gene’ found,” he said on the show. "I have all kinds of natural feelins in my life and it doesn't necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and feel like punching a guy in the nose. That doesn't mean I act on it."
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete