Rick Warren Can Explain to You Why Being Gay is Bad
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 2:38 PM ET
Appearing on Piers Morgan's CNN show Tuesday night, evangelical megachurch pastor Rick Warren tried to explain why same-sex attraction isn't bad, but acting on it is.
Even if it was proven that gays were born with their same-sex attractions, it would make no difference to Warren; gay relationships would still be sinful.
“It wouldn’t bother me if there was a ‘gay gene’ found,” he said on the show. "I have all kinds of natural feelins in my life and it doesn't necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and feel like punching a guy in the nose. That doesn't mean I act on it."
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet