Rick Warren Can Explain to You Why Being Gay is Bad
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 2:38 PM ET
Appearing on Piers Morgan's CNN show Tuesday night, evangelical megachurch pastor Rick Warren tried to explain why same-sex attraction isn't bad, but acting on it is.
Even if it was proven that gays were born with their same-sex attractions, it would make no difference to Warren; gay relationships would still be sinful.
“It wouldn’t bother me if there was a ‘gay gene’ found,” he said on the show. "I have all kinds of natural feelins in my life and it doesn't necessarily mean that I should act on every feeling. Sometimes I get angry and feel like punching a guy in the nose. That doesn't mean I act on it."
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 17 min 15 sec ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 19 min 22 sec ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 49 min 11 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Australia's Sexy New Lesbian Web Series Starting From ... Now! 1 hour 42 min ago
- Television 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever 2 hours 23 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris 2 hours 29 min ago
- Women WATCH: Houston's Lesbian Mayor Reveals 'The Gay Agenda' 2:57 PM