Visible Bodies: Transgender Narratives Retold
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2013 6:00 AM ET
She asked me just four questions.
Are you getting divorced?
What does genderqueer mean?
What pronouns should I use?
If you’re neither a man nor a woman, why do you dress like a man? Why not androgynously?
It seemed so obvious to me.
Liat, age 34, Visible Bodies co-producer
Assigned Sex: female
Gender Identity: glitterbutch/genderqueer
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?