Visible Bodies: Transgender Narratives Retold
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2013 6:00 AM ET
She asked me just four questions.
Are you getting divorced?
What does genderqueer mean?
What pronouns should I use?
If you’re neither a man nor a woman, why do you dress like a man? Why not androgynously?
It seemed so obvious to me.
Liat, age 34, Visible Bodies co-producer
Assigned Sex: female
Gender Identity: glitterbutch/genderqueer
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?