Visible Bodies: Transgender Narratives Retold
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 05 2013 6:00 AM ET
She asked me just four questions.
Are you getting divorced?
What does genderqueer mean?
What pronouns should I use?
If you’re neither a man nor a woman, why do you dress like a man? Why not androgynously?
It seemed so obvious to me.
Liat, age 34, Visible Bodies co-producer
Assigned Sex: female
Gender Identity: glitterbutch/genderqueer
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant