PHOTOS: Portland Unfurls Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2014 1:07 PM ET
The annual Pride Parade in Portland, Ore., now in its 44th year, is the flagship event of the Portland Pride Festival. The festivities also included music acts, a block party, a Trans Pride march, and activities at Tom McCall Waterfront Park Saturday and Sunday. For more information on Portland Pride, check out this link.
Portland's Raging Grannies persevere in a sudden downpour.
Careful, ladies, the roads are wet and slipery!
Precision flag twirlers in rainbow colors.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate