PHOTOS: Portland Unfurls Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2014 12:07 PM ET
The annual Pride Parade in Portland, Ore., now in its 44th year, is the flagship event of the Portland Pride Festival. The festivities also included music acts, a block party, a Trans Pride march, and activities at Tom McCall Waterfront Park Saturday and Sunday. For more information on Portland Pride, check out this link.
Portland's Raging Grannies persevere in a sudden downpour.
Careful, ladies, the roads are wet and slipery!
Precision flag twirlers in rainbow colors.
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson