PHOTOS: Portland Unfurls Its Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2014 1:07 PM ET
The annual Pride Parade in Portland, Ore., now in its 44th year, is the flagship event of the Portland Pride Festival. The festivities also included music acts, a block party, a Trans Pride march, and activities at Tom McCall Waterfront Park Saturday and Sunday. For more information on Portland Pride, check out this link.
Portland's Raging Grannies persevere in a sudden downpour.
Careful, ladies, the roads are wet and slipery!
Precision flag twirlers in rainbow colors.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- POLL: Even Republicans Say Marriage Equality Hasn't Affected Them