St. Martin and Caribbean Queens
BY Jenn Kennedy
February 13 2013 6:00 AM ET
Direct flights are available from Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago, Newark, N.J.; New York City; Philadelphia; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Washington, D.C. through American, Delta, JetBlue, Spirit, United, and US Airways. There’s a water shuttle service between the airport and the Radisson Blu for $60 each way.
Prices are lowest from April through October and highest during the December-January holiday season. Festivals, carnivals, regattas, and various cultural events happen throughout the year (StMartinIsland.org).
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- The Backlash
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions