St. Martin and Caribbean Queens
BY Jenn Kennedy
February 13 2013 6:00 AM ET
Direct flights are available from Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte, N.C.; Chicago, Newark, N.J.; New York City; Philadelphia; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Washington, D.C. through American, Delta, JetBlue, Spirit, United, and US Airways. There’s a water shuttle service between the airport and the Radisson Blu for $60 each way.
Prices are lowest from April through October and highest during the December-January holiday season. Festivals, carnivals, regattas, and various cultural events happen throughout the year (StMartinIsland.org).
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM