Five of the Best LGBT Graphic Novels of 2013
BY Jacob Anderson-Minshall
December 27 2013 6:09 AM ET
Transposes, Dylan Edwards (Fantagraphics): In Transposes, Dylan Edwards uses Alison Bechdel-like drawings to illustrate stories pulled from the real lives of six queer trans men. By reflecting the diversity of life paths, identities, and sexual experiences that nonhetero trans men can have, Transposes brings much-needed visibility to gay, bisexual, poly, and otherwise queer men who happen to be trans.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality