Take a Look Back: Gay at the Prom
BY Michelle Garcia
June 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Whether you were the prom queen, the guy hanging out by the punch bowl, or one of the prom rebels who ditched the event for a better time, many of us have a prom story.
We asked our readers to share their favorite memories of the biggest high school party of the year. What we got were tales of long-term love, some embarassing fashion choices, and some serious good times.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Brunei Brings Back Death by Stoning
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record