Take a Look Back: Gay at the Prom
BY Michelle Garcia
June 20 2012 5:00 AM ET
Whether you were the prom queen, the guy hanging out by the punch bowl, or one of the prom rebels who ditched the event for a better time, many of us have a prom story.
We asked our readers to share their favorite memories of the biggest high school party of the year. What we got were tales of long-term love, some embarassing fashion choices, and some serious good times.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers