16th Annual Postcards From the Edge Art Sale
BY Christopher Harrity
January 23 2014 1:35 PM ET
Join New York City-based Visual AIDS for its most popular event on the year. Postcards From the Edge is an exhibition and benefit sale of over 1,300 original, postcard-size works of art by internationally renowned and emerging artists. It is the most exciting and affordable way to add to your art collection and a great event to attend.
Each piece of artwork is only $85. What's the catch? Each is exhibited anonymously, and the identity of the artist is revealed only after the work is purchased. Whether you walk away with a piece by a famous artist or someone making their debut, you are sure to find something you love!
Postcards from the Edge Benefit Sale
Lurhing Augustine, 531 W. 24th St., New York City
Saturday, January 25, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
$85 each. Buy four and get the fifth for free.
Sunday, January 26, 12 noon-4 p.m.
$85 each. Buy two and get the third for free.
Benefit sale is first come, first served. $5 suggested admission.
Get a sneak peek at the preview party, Friday, January 24.
The only opportunity to see the entire exhibition.
Click through for more postcards >>>
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland