Berlanti project temporarily shelved
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, executive producer of Dawsons Creek as well as writer and director of last years indie hit The Broken Hearts Club, reports that his upcoming big-screen comedy, Why Cant I Be Audrey Hepburn, has been temporarily shelved. He told TV Guide Online that the delay is due to an inability to assemble funding and cast in time to avoid the potential writers and actors strikes. He will now devote himself to writing and try to focus on other things in the meantime.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Reporter Gerrick Kennedy Finds The Music You're Going To Love
- Past '40 Under 40' Honorees Are Still Changing The World