Berlanti project temporarily shelved
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, executive producer of Dawsons Creek as well as writer and director of last years indie hit The Broken Hearts Club, reports that his upcoming big-screen comedy, Why Cant I Be Audrey Hepburn, has been temporarily shelved. He told TV Guide Online that the delay is due to an inability to assemble funding and cast in time to avoid the potential writers and actors strikes. He will now devote himself to writing and try to focus on other things in the meantime.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'