Berlanti project temporarily shelved
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, executive producer of Dawsons Creek as well as writer and director of last years indie hit The Broken Hearts Club, reports that his upcoming big-screen comedy, Why Cant I Be Audrey Hepburn, has been temporarily shelved. He told TV Guide Online that the delay is due to an inability to assemble funding and cast in time to avoid the potential writers and actors strikes. He will now devote himself to writing and try to focus on other things in the meantime.
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks