Berlanti project temporarily shelved
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, executive producer of Dawsons Creek as well as writer and director of last years indie hit The Broken Hearts Club, reports that his upcoming big-screen comedy, Why Cant I Be Audrey Hepburn, has been temporarily shelved. He told TV Guide Online that the delay is due to an inability to assemble funding and cast in time to avoid the potential writers and actors strikes. He will now devote himself to writing and try to focus on other things in the meantime.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room