Berlanti project temporarily shelved
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, executive producer of Dawsons Creek as well as writer and director of last years indie hit The Broken Hearts Club, reports that his upcoming big-screen comedy, Why Cant I Be Audrey Hepburn, has been temporarily shelved. He told TV Guide Online that the delay is due to an inability to assemble funding and cast in time to avoid the potential writers and actors strikes. He will now devote himself to writing and try to focus on other things in the meantime.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad