Former Spice Girl entertains girl group fantasy
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2001 1:00 AM ET
Geri Halliwell, formerly Ginger Spice of the ubiquitous group the Spice Girls, has recently met a couple of women so stunning that she entertained the idea of becoming a lesbian, reports The Scottish Daily Record. She elaborates: I met these two girls at a party, both were really beautiful, and I was fascinated with the idea of whether it was easier to understand one another when youre both girls. She feels her time spent in an all-girls school may have had something to do with her willingness to question her sexuality. Halliwell waxes, You can fall in love with anything; its the sparkle in their eyes. Or it might be spiritual.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'