Ricky Martin to shake bonbon in West End as Zorro
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
Latino eye-candy Ricky Martin is set to take to the London stage as Zorro, according to Reuters. Producer Adam Kenwright, who is also behind the current hit Stones in His Pockets as well as De La Guarda, apparently initiated the negotiations. Sources close to the producer say, Ricky is already one of the biggest Latin icons in the world and has the look and the attitude to play Zorro. British pop star Robbie Williams, who recently covered the Freddie Mercury vocals on the rerecording of the Queen hit "We Are the Champions," is being discussed as a writer for some of the shows music.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word