ODonnell gives up one of her children
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2001 11:00 PM ET
The New York Daily News reports that talk-show host Rosie ODonnell had to give up one of her four adopted children last month. Three-year-old Mia, who was brought home by ODonnell nine months ago, apparently continued to exhibit symptoms of past abuse such as waking up screaming and scratching her arms. ODonnell explained, There were real danger concerns with my baby Blakie. Mia has been taken for treatment at a mental health center. ODonnell stated, Im just praying the doctors decide she can come back.... Its a tragedy for me and my whole family. I think I can save everyone. Its my weakness and my strength.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6