Ryder feels Friends kiss could have used judicious cutting
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Salon.com reports that Winona Ryder is claiming that the much-touted lesbian kiss on Friends between her and Friends regular Jennifer Aniston couldnt be fully appreciated because Anistons hair got in the way. I was kind of bummed out, she claims. When I saw the episode, all you see is hair, and you dont see lips. Ryder adds, Shes a very good kisser.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Don't Look a Gift Unicorn In the Mouth
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians