Ryder feels Friends kiss could have used judicious cutting
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Salon.com reports that Winona Ryder is claiming that the much-touted lesbian kiss on Friends between her and Friends regular Jennifer Aniston couldnt be fully appreciated because Anistons hair got in the way. I was kind of bummed out, she claims. When I saw the episode, all you see is hair, and you dont see lips. Ryder adds, Shes a very good kisser.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'