Ryder feels Friends kiss could have used judicious cutting
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 25 2001 12:00 AM ET
Salon.com reports that Winona Ryder is claiming that the much-touted lesbian kiss on Friends between her and Friends regular Jennifer Aniston couldnt be fully appreciated because Anistons hair got in the way. I was kind of bummed out, she claims. When I saw the episode, all you see is hair, and you dont see lips. Ryder adds, Shes a very good kisser.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers