Sax and the Single Dyke premieres at Theatre Rhinoceros
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sarah Heartburn Productions will be staging the world premiere of Sax and the Single Dyke at San Franciscos Theatre Rhinoceros. The contemporary love story involves a jazz saxophonist, Lanie, and her screwball roommate Jackie, close friends who are forced to examine the true nature of their relationship when an ex-husband shows up. Wackiness ensues. John Morace is directing the piece, which runs June 7 through July 1. Theatre Rhinoceros is located at 2926 16th St. call (415) 861-5079 or visit the theatres Web site at therhino.org.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Three New Films Capture LGBT Life in the Middle East
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe