Sax and the Single Dyke premieres at Theatre Rhinoceros
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 06 2001 11:00 PM ET
Sarah Heartburn Productions will be staging the world premiere of Sax and the Single Dyke at San Franciscos Theatre Rhinoceros. The contemporary love story involves a jazz saxophonist, Lanie, and her screwball roommate Jackie, close friends who are forced to examine the true nature of their relationship when an ex-husband shows up. Wackiness ensues. John Morace is directing the piece, which runs June 7 through July 1. Theatre Rhinoceros is located at 2926 16th St. call (415) 861-5079 or visit the theatres Web site at therhino.org.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- Outrage After Idaho Trans Woman Buried 'As a Man'
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson