Sax and the Single Dyke premieres at Theatre Rhinoceros
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2001 12:00 AM ET
Sarah Heartburn Productions will be staging the world premiere of Sax and the Single Dyke at San Franciscos Theatre Rhinoceros. The contemporary love story involves a jazz saxophonist, Lanie, and her screwball roommate Jackie, close friends who are forced to examine the true nature of their relationship when an ex-husband shows up. Wackiness ensues. John Morace is directing the piece, which runs June 7 through July 1. Theatre Rhinoceros is located at 2926 16th St. call (415) 861-5079 or visit the theatres Web site at therhino.org.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide