The material, girl, is latex
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay men who hold Madonna close to their hearts can now be even more intimately involved. The New York Post reports that the nude photos of Madonna taken back in 1979 during her struggling days have been licensed by a European pharmaceutical company to be used on a line of condoms. The photos are the same that made such a splash when they were published in Playboy in 1985. Madonna, who admits to having signed a standard release at the time, had no problem when her image was spread across mens magazines but has taken umbrage over being displayed on their rude bits. A representative for the pop diva declared, Theyre an unauthorized product, and were considering legal action. Theyre not official. The condoms are currently available in Europe and Japan as well as in New York at the Greenwich Village branch of the Condomania shop, where a saleswoman said, We had them in, but they sold out fast. We expect to be getting more.
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban