June bride, June pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
New York magazine reports that when Angie Harmon (Law & Order) recently married Giants defensive back Jason Sehorn, she had three men among her bridesmaids. They wore natty black suits and escorted the groomsmen, some of whom were teammates of the groom, down the aisle. The bride joined in as an especially expressive male couple danced to the tune Holiday. There was later a rush of men from the wedding party, many of them married, to dance to the strains of the Diana Ross hit Im Coming Out.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'