June bride, June pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
New York magazine reports that when Angie Harmon (Law & Order) recently married Giants defensive back Jason Sehorn, she had three men among her bridesmaids. They wore natty black suits and escorted the groomsmen, some of whom were teammates of the groom, down the aisle. The bride joined in as an especially expressive male couple danced to the tune Holiday. There was later a rush of men from the wedding party, many of them married, to dance to the strains of the Diana Ross hit Im Coming Out.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'