June bride, June pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
New York magazine reports that when Angie Harmon (Law & Order) recently married Giants defensive back Jason Sehorn, she had three men among her bridesmaids. They wore natty black suits and escorted the groomsmen, some of whom were teammates of the groom, down the aisle. The bride joined in as an especially expressive male couple danced to the tune Holiday. There was later a rush of men from the wedding party, many of them married, to dance to the strains of the Diana Ross hit Im Coming Out.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House