Graham Norton loses journal
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 25 2001 11:00 PM ET
Gay U.K. talk-show host Graham Norton has lost his childhood diary, according to The [London] Mirror. He had brought the journal of his adolescence to a taping in order to liven up the show by reading a few highly amusing extracts from his angst-ridden youth. Unfortunately, when he went out for drinks with the crew afterward, the little book went missing. Im really upset about losing the diary, Norton admits. It has some really embarrassing things in it.... I dont know why anyone would want to steal it.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014