Graham Norton loses journal
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay U.K. talk-show host Graham Norton has lost his childhood diary, according to The [London] Mirror. He had brought the journal of his adolescence to a taping in order to liven up the show by reading a few highly amusing extracts from his angst-ridden youth. Unfortunately, when he went out for drinks with the crew afterward, the little book went missing. Im really upset about losing the diary, Norton admits. It has some really embarrassing things in it.... I dont know why anyone would want to steal it.
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: What It's Like to Raise a Transgender Child
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married