Graham Norton loses journal
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay U.K. talk-show host Graham Norton has lost his childhood diary, according to The [London] Mirror. He had brought the journal of his adolescence to a taping in order to liven up the show by reading a few highly amusing extracts from his angst-ridden youth. Unfortunately, when he went out for drinks with the crew afterward, the little book went missing. Im really upset about losing the diary, Norton admits. It has some really embarrassing things in it.... I dont know why anyone would want to steal it.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Artist Spotlight: Julian Hsiung