Graham Norton loses journal
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 26 2001 12:00 AM ET
Gay U.K. talk-show host Graham Norton has lost his childhood diary, according to The [London] Mirror. He had brought the journal of his adolescence to a taping in order to liven up the show by reading a few highly amusing extracts from his angst-ridden youth. Unfortunately, when he went out for drinks with the crew afterward, the little book went missing. Im really upset about losing the diary, Norton admits. It has some really embarrassing things in it.... I dont know why anyone would want to steal it.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'