Now Cher dolls arent for Just Jack
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Cher doll, originally made for an appearance as a prop for the flamboyant character of Jack on NBCs Will & Grace, is now available in stores. Mattel has put out a doll featuring the singer in a lovely lavender Bob Mackie gown. To view the doll or read interviews with Cher and Bob Mackie, log on to BarbieCollectibles.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- 40 Under 40: Emerging Voices | Advocate.com