Now Cher dolls arent for Just Jack
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Cher doll, originally made for an appearance as a prop for the flamboyant character of Jack on NBCs Will & Grace, is now available in stores. Mattel has put out a doll featuring the singer in a lovely lavender Bob Mackie gown. To view the doll or read interviews with Cher and Bob Mackie, log on to BarbieCollectibles.com.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'