Now Cher dolls arent for Just Jack
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Cher doll, originally made for an appearance as a prop for the flamboyant character of Jack on NBCs Will & Grace, is now available in stores. Mattel has put out a doll featuring the singer in a lovely lavender Bob Mackie gown. To view the doll or read interviews with Cher and Bob Mackie, log on to BarbieCollectibles.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media