Now Cher dolls arent for Just Jack
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Cher doll, originally made for an appearance as a prop for the flamboyant character of Jack on NBCs Will & Grace, is now available in stores. Mattel has put out a doll featuring the singer in a lovely lavender Bob Mackie gown. To view the doll or read interviews with Cher and Bob Mackie, log on to BarbieCollectibles.com.
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Marriage Equality Supporter Featured in Mormon Anti-Marriage Equality Post
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation