Kate Beckinsale moves toward Lisa Cholodenko's Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Actress Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor, Cold Comfort Farm) is close to joining the cast of Laurel Canyon, the next film from out writer-director Lisa Cholodenko (High Art), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film will star Frances McDormand as a free spirit who clashes with her buttoned-up son when he returns to Los Angeles with his upper-crust girlfriend (Beckinsale) following his graduation from Harvard Medical School. Christian Bale (American Psycho, Velvet Goldmine) is considering playing the son.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview