Kate Beckinsale moves toward Lisa Cholodenko's Laurel Canyon
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 05 2001 11:00 PM ET
Actress Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor, Cold Comfort Farm) is close to joining the cast of Laurel Canyon, the next film from out writer-director Lisa Cholodenko (High Art), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film will star Frances McDormand as a free spirit who clashes with her buttoned-up son when he returns to Los Angeles with his upper-crust girlfriend (Beckinsale) following his graduation from Harvard Medical School. Christian Bale (American Psycho, Velvet Goldmine) is considering playing the son.
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon Like This
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM