Heche reveals pregnancy, draws viewers
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 07 2001 12:00 AM ET
Anne Heche's interview with Barbara Walters on Wednesday night's 20/20--which included revelations about Heche's childhood sexual abuse and the fact that she is three months' pregnant--ranks as Walters's highest-rated newsmagazine interview since 1999, when she interviewed the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, according to cyber columnist Matt Drudge. Discussing her book Call Me Crazy, Heche said that her childhood abuse had led her to become a split personality and that she was "insane" until her recovery from her breakdown in Fresno County, Calif., last year.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City