Heche reveals pregnancy, draws viewers
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 07 2001 12:00 AM ET
Anne Heche's interview with Barbara Walters on Wednesday night's 20/20--which included revelations about Heche's childhood sexual abuse and the fact that she is three months' pregnant--ranks as Walters's highest-rated newsmagazine interview since 1999, when she interviewed the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, according to cyber columnist Matt Drudge. Discussing her book Call Me Crazy, Heche said that her childhood abuse had led her to become a split personality and that she was "insane" until her recovery from her breakdown in Fresno County, Calif., last year.
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Which Downton Abbey Man Should You Marry?