Heche reveals pregnancy, draws viewers
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 06 2001 11:00 PM ET
Anne Heche's interview with Barbara Walters on Wednesday night's 20/20--which included revelations about Heche's childhood sexual abuse and the fact that she is three months' pregnant--ranks as Walters's highest-rated newsmagazine interview since 1999, when she interviewed the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, according to cyber columnist Matt Drudge. Discussing her book Call Me Crazy, Heche said that her childhood abuse had led her to become a split personality and that she was "insane" until her recovery from her breakdown in Fresno County, Calif., last year.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'