"Broadway on Bravo" festival features TV premiere of Victor/Victoria
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Bravo cable network will launch its 15th annual "Broadway on Bravo" festival with the U.S. television premiere of the stage version of Victor/Victoria, starring Julie Andrews, on Monday, November 5, at 7 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings). Also featured as part of the weeklong schedule of programs will be "Inside the Actors Studio: Nathan Lane," airing on Saturday, November 10. For more information visit www.bravotv.com.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 27 min 3 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM