Gill Foundation offers matching grant to This Way Out
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2001 1:00 AM ET
This Way Out, the internationally distributed GLBT radio program that has been facing tough financial times, has temporarily averted a funding crisis thanks to a matching grant from the Denver, Co.--based Gill Foundation. The foundation will match, dollar for dollar, all individual donations as well as foundation and corporate grants through October 2002, up to a total of $10,000. "It couldn't have come at a better time," says This Way Out coordinating producer Greg Gordon. The grant will allow the show to continue production over the next few months, although the show is still seeking long-term funding to keep the show alive. For more information, visit www.ThisWayOut.org.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times