Iris and new François Ozon film to compete at Berlinale
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
The competition lineup has been announced for the 52nd Berlin International Film Festival, and among the films are gay director François Ozon's latest, Eight Women (Huit Femmes), as well as Iris, Richard Eyre's biopic of bisexual author Iris Murdoch. Other directors competing include Constantin Costa-Gavras (Amen), Marc Forster (Monster's Ball), Wes Anderson (The Royal Tenenbaums), Lasse Hallstrom (The Shipping News), and Hayao Miyazaki (Spirited Away).
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide