Iris and new François Ozon film to compete at Berlinale
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
The competition lineup has been announced for the 52nd Berlin International Film Festival, and among the films are gay director François Ozon's latest, Eight Women (Huit Femmes), as well as Iris, Richard Eyre's biopic of bisexual author Iris Murdoch. Other directors competing include Constantin Costa-Gavras (Amen), Marc Forster (Monster's Ball), Wes Anderson (The Royal Tenenbaums), Lasse Hallstrom (The Shipping News), and Hayao Miyazaki (Spirited Away).
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Latest News
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 33 min 59 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 33 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 18 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM