MAC Releasing acquires Prey for Rock and Roll
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 20 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that MAC Releasing, in association with Samy Boy Films, has acquired North American distribution rights to lesbian rocker Cheri Lovedog's autobiographical musical Prey for Rock and Roll. The film stars Gina Gershon as the lead singer of an all-girl punk rock band. The film is scheduled to begin its platform release in late summer and early fall, and Gershon plans a club tour later this year to perform live sets that will include music from the film.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: The Prancing Elites Make It Rain
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'