MAC Releasing acquires Prey for Rock and Roll
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 20 2003 1:00 AM ET
Variety reports that MAC Releasing, in association with Samy Boy Films, has acquired North American distribution rights to lesbian rocker Cheri Lovedog's autobiographical musical Prey for Rock and Roll. The film stars Gina Gershon as the lead singer of an all-girl punk rock band. The film is scheduled to begin its platform release in late summer and early fall, and Gershon plans a club tour later this year to perform live sets that will include music from the film.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word