Chereau has pangs for Hunger
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out French filmmaker Patrice Chereau (Queen Margot, Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) will direct Hunger, from a screenplay by Christian Moerk. The film tells the story of a man who, racked with guilt over causing his son's death, destroys himself with acts of self-vandalism. Chereau is also developing Napoleon, which will star Al Pacino.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court