Chereau has pangs for Hunger
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out French filmmaker Patrice Chereau (Queen Margot, Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) will direct Hunger, from a screenplay by Christian Moerk. The film tells the story of a man who, racked with guilt over causing his son's death, destroys himself with acts of self-vandalism. Chereau is also developing Napoleon, which will star Al Pacino.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law