Chereau has pangs for Hunger
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 11 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that out French filmmaker Patrice Chereau (Queen Margot, Those Who Love Me Can Take the Train) will direct Hunger, from a screenplay by Christian Moerk. The film tells the story of a man who, racked with guilt over causing his son's death, destroys himself with acts of self-vandalism. Chereau is also developing Napoleon, which will star Al Pacino.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun