Tim Gunn and Kathy Griffin to guest-star on Ugly Betty
January 18 2007 1:00 AM ET
Project Runway star Tim Gunn will guest-star on the
hit ABC show Ugly Betty on February 1 and
February 8, the Chicago Tribune has reported.
Gunn will appear
during Ugly Betty’s version of New York
City’s Fashion Week as a fashion correspondent.
will guest-star Thursday as a fashion TV host, and recent
addition to the show Rebecca Romijn will also make her first
appearance as the “masked woman.”
Ugly Betty won a Golden Globe award Monday night for
best comedy. (The Advocate)
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?