Romney Locks Down the Lindsay Lohan Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:55 PM ET
As Clint Eastwood goes, so goes Hollywood? Perpetual bisexual tabloid star Lindsay Lohan has come out in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to The Wrap.
"I just think employment is really important right now," Lohan told E! last week. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
So, why is lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson's famously liberal on-again, off-again, ex, supporting Romney now?
The Wrap's Tim Malloy summed it up: "The Lindsay Lohan demographic has endured unemployment or underemployment throughout much of the Obama administration."
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Women Are Still Locked in Immigration Detention Cells With Men Just Because They're Trans