Romney Locks Down the Lindsay Lohan Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:55 PM ET
As Clint Eastwood goes, so goes Hollywood? Perpetual bisexual tabloid star Lindsay Lohan has come out in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to The Wrap.
"I just think employment is really important right now," Lohan told E! last week. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
So, why is lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson's famously liberal on-again, off-again, ex, supporting Romney now?
The Wrap's Tim Malloy summed it up: "The Lindsay Lohan demographic has endured unemployment or underemployment throughout much of the Obama administration."
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- A Letter to My Partners
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 3 min 19 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Lost Girl's Zoie Palmer Thanks Female Partner at Canadian Film Awards 18 min 24 sec ago
- Music Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia 22 min 11 sec ago
- Religion Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues 24 min 5 sec ago
- Theater PHOTOS: Terrence McNally's Mothers and Sons 1 hour 10 min ago
- Religion Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People 1 hour 25 min ago
- Travel Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race 1 hour 27 min ago