Romney Locks Down the Lindsay Lohan Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 11:55 AM ET
As Clint Eastwood goes, so goes Hollywood? Perpetual bisexual tabloid star Lindsay Lohan has come out in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to The Wrap.
"I just think employment is really important right now," Lohan told E! last week. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
So, why is lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson's famously liberal on-again, off-again, ex, supporting Romney now?
The Wrap's Tim Malloy summed it up: "The Lindsay Lohan demographic has endured unemployment or underemployment throughout much of the Obama administration."
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee