Romney Locks Down the Lindsay Lohan Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:55 PM ET
As Clint Eastwood goes, so goes Hollywood? Perpetual bisexual tabloid star Lindsay Lohan has come out in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to The Wrap.
"I just think employment is really important right now," Lohan told E! last week. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
So, why is lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson's famously liberal on-again, off-again, ex, supporting Romney now?
The Wrap's Tim Malloy summed it up: "The Lindsay Lohan demographic has endured unemployment or underemployment throughout much of the Obama administration."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe