Romney Locks Down the Lindsay Lohan Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
October 14 2012 12:55 PM ET
As Clint Eastwood goes, so goes Hollywood? Perpetual bisexual tabloid star Lindsay Lohan has come out in support of presidential candidate Mitt Romney, according to The Wrap.
"I just think employment is really important right now," Lohan told E! last week. "So, as of now, Mitt Romney. As of now."
So, why is lesbian DJ Samantha Ronson's famously liberal on-again, off-again, ex, supporting Romney now?
The Wrap's Tim Malloy summed it up: "The Lindsay Lohan demographic has endured unemployment or underemployment throughout much of the Obama administration."
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Nevada Becomes 6th State to Introduce Transphobic Legislation This Year
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Big Freedia: This Queen Will Make You Bounce