Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
2: MUSIC: Kelly Clarkson, “Tie It Up”
Kelly's countrified new single is an ode to commitment: "I'm fit to be tied down," she sings. We can't think of a better time to release a song about the joys of getting hitched (hello, California!). Kelly herself is engaged, but sorry, ladies, to a fella. Listen to "Tie It Up" here.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- WATCH: A Straight Wedding Morphs Into a Gay Proposal
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher