Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
2: MUSIC: Kelly Clarkson, “Tie It Up”
Kelly's countrified new single is an ode to commitment: "I'm fit to be tied down," she sings. We can't think of a better time to release a song about the joys of getting hitched (hello, California!). Kelly herself is engaged, but sorry, ladies, to a fella. Listen to "Tie It Up" here.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet