Hot Sheet: Dirt, Pride, and Square Dancing
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 28 2013 7:20 PM ET
2: MUSIC: Kelly Clarkson, “Tie It Up”
Kelly's countrified new single is an ode to commitment: "I'm fit to be tied down," she sings. We can't think of a better time to release a song about the joys of getting hitched (hello, California!). Kelly herself is engaged, but sorry, ladies, to a fella. Listen to "Tie It Up" here.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.