Amanda Bynes's Meltdown: Now With Antigay Slurs!
BY Neal Broverman
June 01 2013 8:30 PM ET
She's called people ugly, told them to kill themselves, and now former child star Amanda Bynes is using antigay slurs on Twitter.
Tweeting to People magazine on Saturday, Bynes wrote, "Hello? I'm not lost and alone! W H A T T H E F U C K A R E Y O U T A L K I N G A B O U T ? Follow me on twitter you faggots!"
Bynes, who was arrested last month for allegedly throwing a bong out of her New York City apartment, recently set her vitriol on gay blogger Perez Hilton, who suggested she seek help. Bynes responded by calling him ugly and telling him to commit suicide.
Bynes was a Nickelodeon star before segueing to films, eventually starring in 2007's Hairspray, from out director Adam Shankman.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor