Amanda Bynes's Meltdown: Now With Antigay Slurs!
BY Neal Broverman
June 01 2013 7:30 PM ET
She's called people ugly, told them to kill themselves, and now former child star Amanda Bynes is using antigay slurs on Twitter.
Tweeting to People magazine on Saturday, Bynes wrote, "Hello? I'm not lost and alone! W H A T T H E F U C K A R E Y O U T A L K I N G A B O U T ? Follow me on twitter you faggots!"
Bynes, who was arrested last month for allegedly throwing a bong out of her New York City apartment, recently set her vitriol on gay blogger Perez Hilton, who suggested she seek help. Bynes responded by calling him ugly and telling him to commit suicide.
Bynes was a Nickelodeon star before segueing to films, eventually starring in 2007's Hairspray, from out director Adam Shankman.
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 44 min 57 sec ago
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 1 hour 45 min ago
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 1 hour 45 min ago
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM