Amanda Bynes's Meltdown: Now With Antigay Slurs!
BY Neal Broverman
June 01 2013 8:30 PM ET
She's called people ugly, told them to kill themselves, and now former child star Amanda Bynes is using antigay slurs on Twitter.
Tweeting to People magazine on Saturday, Bynes wrote, "Hello? I'm not lost and alone! W H A T T H E F U C K A R E Y O U T A L K I N G A B O U T ? Follow me on twitter you faggots!"
Bynes, who was arrested last month for allegedly throwing a bong out of her New York City apartment, recently set her vitriol on gay blogger Perez Hilton, who suggested she seek help. Bynes responded by calling him ugly and telling him to commit suicide.
Bynes was a Nickelodeon star before segueing to films, eventually starring in 2007's Hairspray, from out director Adam Shankman.
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM