PHOTOS: Montenegro's First Gay Pride Brings Death Threats
BY Jase Peeples
July 25 2013 1:37 PM ET
Montenegrin extremists protest against the LGBT parade. Nearly 200 antigay protestors, mostly young hardline football fans, chanted "Kill the gays!" while throwing stones and bottles toward several dozen gay activists, secured by a police cordon in the historic center of the coastal town of Budva.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving