PHOTOS: Montenegro's First Gay Pride Brings Death Threats
BY Jase Peeples
July 25 2013 1:37 PM ET
Montenegrin extremists protest against the LGBT parade. Nearly 200 antigay protestors, mostly young hardline football fans, chanted "Kill the gays!" while throwing stones and bottles toward several dozen gay activists, secured by a police cordon in the historic center of the coastal town of Budva.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body