Goat Farming Gay Couple Wins Amazing Race 21
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 2:34 PM ET
Will couple Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge give up goat farming now that they're millionaires? That's the big question now that the guys won the 21st season of CBS's The Amazing Race.
Purcell and Ridge previously starred in their own reality show for Discovery's Channel Green, called The Fabulous Beekman Boys. But after that show was canceled after two seasons, the couple snagged a role on the latest Amazing Race. Purcell, 43, and Ridge, 38, won the reality show's last challenge at the UN headquarters in New York, netting themselves a cool million (the episode aired Monday night). Purcell has also contributed to many publications, including The Advocate.
In total, the guys traveled through eight countries and logged 25,000 miles. Read more here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 1 hour 18 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM