Goat Farming Gay Couple Wins Amazing Race 21
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 2:34 PM ET
Will couple Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge give up goat farming now that they're millionaires? That's the big question now that the guys won the 21st season of CBS's The Amazing Race.
Purcell and Ridge previously starred in their own reality show for Discovery's Channel Green, called The Fabulous Beekman Boys. But after that show was canceled after two seasons, the couple snagged a role on the latest Amazing Race. Purcell, 43, and Ridge, 38, won the reality show's last challenge at the UN headquarters in New York, netting themselves a cool million (the episode aired Monday night). Purcell has also contributed to many publications, including The Advocate.
In total, the guys traveled through eight countries and logged 25,000 miles. Read more here.
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- The Hidden Message in Supreme Court's Recent Marriage Rulings