Goat Farming Gay Couple Wins Amazing Race 21
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 2:34 PM ET
Will couple Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge give up goat farming now that they're millionaires? That's the big question now that the guys won the 21st season of CBS's The Amazing Race.
Purcell and Ridge previously starred in their own reality show for Discovery's Channel Green, called The Fabulous Beekman Boys. But after that show was canceled after two seasons, the couple snagged a role on the latest Amazing Race. Purcell, 43, and Ridge, 38, won the reality show's last challenge at the UN headquarters in New York, netting themselves a cool million (the episode aired Monday night). Purcell has also contributed to many publications, including The Advocate.
In total, the guys traveled through eight countries and logged 25,000 miles. Read more here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post