Goat Farming Gay Couple Wins Amazing Race 21
BY Neal Broverman
December 10 2012 2:34 PM ET
Will couple Josh Kilmer-Purcell and Brent Ridge give up goat farming now that they're millionaires? That's the big question now that the guys won the 21st season of CBS's The Amazing Race.
Purcell and Ridge previously starred in their own reality show for Discovery's Channel Green, called The Fabulous Beekman Boys. But after that show was canceled after two seasons, the couple snagged a role on the latest Amazing Race. Purcell, 43, and Ridge, 38, won the reality show's last challenge at the UN headquarters in New York, netting themselves a cool million (the episode aired Monday night). Purcell has also contributed to many publications, including The Advocate.
In total, the guys traveled through eight countries and logged 25,000 miles. Read more here.
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen 30 min 4 sec ago
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival 1 hour 53 min ago
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference 2 hours 8 min ago
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families 2 hours 25 min ago
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia 2 hours 43 min ago
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis 2 hours 45 min ago
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 5:55 PM