WATCH: 10 Here TV Shows That Changed Our View of LGBT Life
BY Daniel Villarreal
May 09 2013 3:30 PM ET
Whether you've ever been fortunate enough to be in an actual threesome or not, Here TV regularly invites its viewers to join a revealing three-way conversation about sex and dating with sexy personalities (think lesbian porn producer Jincey Lumpkin) and irreverent wits (including gay columnist Michael Musto). Threesome definitely prides itself on "Oh no, she didn't" style humor, fearlessly tackling issues like strange fetishes and celebrity sex scandals. But the show also serves up some candid commentary on LGBT dating advice, sexual health, and bedroom politics.
In short, it's fun, fearless and naughty — just like you like 'em.
Watch a hilariously enlightening discussion of celebrity comings-out from Threesome below:
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'