WATCH: Sherry Vine and Jackie Beat Reminisce About How They Met
BY Robbie Imes
June 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
It seems like only yesterday, they say. But time flies when you're having fun — and no one has more fun than Jackie Beat.
She and Sherry Vine have been friends for a long time (since back in the smoking days) and accumulated a cadre of stories — some lurid, some sexy, all of them amazing. They readily talk smack about each other but love to look back at first bonding over lines from the film Carrie.
Jackie Beat (a.k.a. Kent Fuher) is an actor, singer, songwriter and screenwriter and has appeared in films such as Wigstock: The Movie, Flawless and Adam & Steve (for which Beat also wrote and performed the song "Dance Off"). Beat now writes for Joan Rivers on E! Entertainment TV’s Fashion Police.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers