WATCH: Sherry Vine and Jackie Beat Reminisce About How They Met
BY Robbie Imes
June 28 2013 9:00 AM ET
It seems like only yesterday, they say. But time flies when you're having fun — and no one has more fun than Jackie Beat.
She and Sherry Vine have been friends for a long time (since back in the smoking days) and accumulated a cadre of stories — some lurid, some sexy, all of them amazing. They readily talk smack about each other but love to look back at first bonding over lines from the film Carrie.
Jackie Beat (a.k.a. Kent Fuher) is an actor, singer, songwriter and screenwriter and has appeared in films such as Wigstock: The Movie, Flawless and Adam & Steve (for which Beat also wrote and performed the song "Dance Off"). Beat now writes for Joan Rivers on E! Entertainment TV’s Fashion Police.
- Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Hot Sheet: A New Quiver
- Op-ed: The Lasting Impact of Out TV Teens on LGBT Youth
- HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples
- Boston: Major Beer Sponsor Pulls Out of St. Pat's Parade
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver 2 hours 50 min ago
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans 6:55 PM
- Women The 31 Most Eligible Out Women of 2014 6:41 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge: Tenn. Must Recognize Three Same-Sex Marriages 6:39 PM
- Film Is Terence Davies' The Long Day Closes the Greatest Gay Film Ever Made? 5:30 PM
- Media Vox Editor in Chief Defends Hiring of 'Homophobic' Gay Writer 4:37 PM
- Health HHS Orders Insurers to Cover All Married Same-Sex Couples 4:14 PM