WATCH: Sherry Vine and Jackie Beat Reminisce About How They Met
BY Robbie Imes
June 28 2013 8:00 AM ET
It seems like only yesterday, they say. But time flies when you're having fun — and no one has more fun than Jackie Beat.
She and Sherry Vine have been friends for a long time (since back in the smoking days) and accumulated a cadre of stories — some lurid, some sexy, all of them amazing. They readily talk smack about each other but love to look back at first bonding over lines from the film Carrie.
Jackie Beat (a.k.a. Kent Fuher) is an actor, singer, songwriter and screenwriter and has appeared in films such as Wigstock: The Movie, Flawless and Adam & Steve (for which Beat also wrote and performed the song "Dance Off"). Beat now writes for Joan Rivers on E! Entertainment TV’s Fashion Police.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Teen Uses Bar Mitzvah Speech to Call for Marriage Equality
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 1 hour 57 min ago
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 2 hours 58 min ago
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 2 hours 58 min ago
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM