Leslie Jordan: My 10 Favorite Drag Songs
BY Advocate Contributors
April 14 2010 2:20 PM ET
Dusty Springfield: "Son of a Preacher Man" — Took me to places I could only imagine, as the son of my preacher was much younger than me but a real looker. I used to pretend he got me pregnant. But as we'd "head out the back door as they sat talkin’... then he'd look into my eyes and Lord knows to my surprise," I showed real surprise and the effect brought the house down.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Is Winnie the Pooh Transgender or Intersex?