Ricky Martin Leaving Broadway's Evita
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 5:55 PM ET
After helping make the show a hit, Ricky Martin will be leaving Broadway's Evita at the end of January.
Martin, who plays Che, will join the musical's two other leads in departing the show; all will be replaced. Martin's final performance is January 26.
The pop star signed a deal to star in his own television show and is also considering going back to the studio, as well as writing a children's book. Read more here.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win