Ricky Martin Leaving Broadway's Evita
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 5:55 PM ET
After helping make the show a hit, Ricky Martin will be leaving Broadway's Evita at the end of January.
Martin, who plays Che, will join the musical's two other leads in departing the show; all will be replaced. Martin's final performance is January 26.
The pop star signed a deal to star in his own television show and is also considering going back to the studio, as well as writing a children's book. Read more here.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight