Ricky Martin Leaving Broadway's Evita
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 5:55 PM ET
After helping make the show a hit, Ricky Martin will be leaving Broadway's Evita at the end of January.
Martin, who plays Che, will join the musical's two other leads in departing the show; all will be replaced. Martin's final performance is January 26.
The pop star signed a deal to star in his own television show and is also considering going back to the studio, as well as writing a children's book. Read more here.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM