Ricky Martin Leaving Broadway's Evita
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 4:55 PM ET
After helping make the show a hit, Ricky Martin will be leaving Broadway's Evita at the end of January.
Martin, who plays Che, will join the musical's two other leads in departing the show; all will be replaced. Martin's final performance is January 26.
The pop star signed a deal to star in his own television show and is also considering going back to the studio, as well as writing a children's book. Read more here.
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 1 hour 26 min ago
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 1 hour 56 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM