Ricky Martin Leaving Broadway's Evita
BY Neal Broverman
November 28 2012 4:55 PM ET
After helping make the show a hit, Ricky Martin will be leaving Broadway's Evita at the end of January.
Martin, who plays Che, will join the musical's two other leads in departing the show; all will be replaced. Martin's final performance is January 26.
The pop star signed a deal to star in his own television show and is also considering going back to the studio, as well as writing a children's book. Read more here.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Outrage After Idaho Trans Woman Buried 'As a Man'