Google Airs It Gets Better Ad During
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2011 7:30 PM ET
Google Chrome's ad for the It Gets Better Project airs during Tuesday night's episode of Glee.
Watch the ad here before Glee airs on the West Coast. The campaign, started in 2010 by Dan Savage, now boasts contributions from a number of high-profile names, including President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and, as seen in this video, Woody from Toy Story.
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 9 min 14 sec ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 15 min 35 sec ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 19 min 6 sec ago
- Books Lambda Literary Awards: Leavitt, Bianchi, Winterson Nominated 27 min 9 sec ago
- Women 19 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Saskia de Brauw 43 min 47 sec ago
- Television Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower 44 min 59 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Jeff Koons, John Waters Discuss Art 57 min 33 sec ago