Google Airs It Gets Better Ad During
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2011 8:30 PM ET
Google Chrome's ad for the It Gets Better Project airs during Tuesday night's episode of Glee.
Watch the ad here before Glee airs on the West Coast. The campaign, started in 2010 by Dan Savage, now boasts contributions from a number of high-profile names, including President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and, as seen in this video, Woody from Toy Story.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 22 min 15 sec ago
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship May 22 2013 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy May 22 2013 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall May 22 2013 6:16 PM