Google Airs It Gets Better Ad During
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2011 7:30 PM ET
Google Chrome's ad for the It Gets Better Project airs during Tuesday night's episode of Glee.
Watch the ad here before Glee airs on the West Coast. The campaign, started in 2010 by Dan Savage, now boasts contributions from a number of high-profile names, including President Barack Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and, as seen in this video, Woody from Toy Story.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- Va. LGBT Community Responds to 'Ex-Gay' Billboard: 'We Are All Born to Love'
- When It Comes to Kissing Guys, Bill Hader Doesn't Hold Back