Going Corporate: It Gets Better
BY Michelle Garcia
September 13 2011 4:40 AM ET
There are several ways that a company can show that it is truly inclusive and welcoming of its LGBT employees, like offering domestic-partner benefits or boasting an extensive antidiscrimination policy. But some companies are using a more humanistic approach in tandem with pro-gay policies in the form of videos for the It Gets Better Campaign. From the Gap to Google, Yahoo! to Eli Lilly, here is a roundup of some of the gay allies in big business.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'