Going Corporate: It Gets Better
BY Michelle Garcia
September 13 2011 4:40 AM ET
There are several ways that a company can show that it is truly inclusive and welcoming of its LGBT employees, like offering domestic-partner benefits or boasting an extensive antidiscrimination policy. But some companies are using a more humanistic approach in tandem with pro-gay policies in the form of videos for the It Gets Better Campaign. From the Gap to Google, Yahoo! to Eli Lilly, here is a roundup of some of the gay allies in big business.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times