Going Corporate: It Gets Better
BY Michelle Garcia
September 13 2011 3:40 AM ET
There are several ways that a company can show that it is truly inclusive and welcoming of its LGBT employees, like offering domestic-partner benefits or boasting an extensive antidiscrimination policy. But some companies are using a more humanistic approach in tandem with pro-gay policies in the form of videos for the It Gets Better Campaign. From the Gap to Google, Yahoo! to Eli Lilly, here is a roundup of some of the gay allies in big business.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates