WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2
BY Jami Smith
December 08 2013 2:15 PM ET
Despite its deceptive title, Kanye West's newest music video, Bound 2, is not a sequel to the 1996 lesbian cult film starring Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly. Fortunately, Ellen DeGeneres and wife, Portia De Rossi have made a few alterations. The couple were so inspired by the new video that they decided to design their very own Christmas card as an homage. Now this is the kind of sequel we were hoping for.
Watch the video below.
Ellen DeGeneres isn't the first to spoof Kanye West's odd new video. Watch James Franco and Seth Rogan make out in their own remake of Bound 2.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Holding Out for a Gay Hero
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'