The 10 Cattiest, Craziest Antigay Comments of 2013
BY Jase Peeples
December 24 2013 7:00 AM ET
Ivan Okhlobystin: Gays Should Be Burned Alive in Ovens
Ivan Okhlobystin, star of a Russian TV program loosely based on the American show Scrubs, used gay slurs and ranted about "gay fascism" in front of a crowd of fans during a religious event in Novosibirsk.
"I'd put them all alive in the oven … it's a living danger to my children," Okhlobystin said of gay people, adding that they should be stripped of their right to vote. His comments garnered overwhelming applause from the studio audience.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents