The 10 Cattiest, Craziest Antigay Comments of 2013
BY Jase Peeples
December 24 2013 6:00 AM ET
Ivan Okhlobystin: Gays Should Be Burned Alive in Ovens
Ivan Okhlobystin, star of a Russian TV program loosely based on the American show Scrubs, used gay slurs and ranted about "gay fascism" in front of a crowd of fans during a religious event in Novosibirsk.
"I'd put them all alive in the oven … it's a living danger to my children," Okhlobystin said of gay people, adding that they should be stripped of their right to vote. His comments garnered overwhelming applause from the studio audience.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View