These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
8:15 a.m. Katie Simmons-Barth says, "Every morning we ride to work together."
8:16 a.m. Brad McCrea shares his morning kisses.
8:22 a.m. Jennifer Stevens and her partner snuggle after walking across the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time together.
Tags: Day in LGBT America
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends