These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 6:00 AM ET
5:30 p.m. Carolyn Fabian is home from work and celebrating the end of a 12-hour day, and her spouse's birthday, in Elgin, Ill.
5:30 p.m. Jennifer Chong in Charlotte, N.C., says, "Love is love! One love!"
5:45 p.m. Dave sends us this pic of family dinner time.
5:54 p.m. Enrique Torre Molina and partner out at an event.
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers