These Couples Prove Love Is Love
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 09 2013 5:00 AM ET
5:30 p.m. Carolyn Fabian is home from work and celebrating the end of a 12-hour day, and her spouse's birthday, in Elgin, Ill.
5:30 p.m. Jennifer Chong in Charlotte, N.C., says, "Love is love! One love!"
5:45 p.m. Dave sends us this pic of family dinner time.
5:54 p.m. Enrique Torre Molina and partner out at an event.
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Photogs Shut Down Wedding Business After Turning Away Gay Couple
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 90,000-Plus and Counting: Petition to Cancel Duggars' Show Gains Momentum