Gaga: We've Found Our Fierce Advocate
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 1:40 PM ET
On the campaign trail, Barack Obama promised to be a fierce advocate for gay rights. But as former White House adviser Richard Socarides says in an appearance on MSNBC's Countdown With Keith Olbermann, Lady Gaga has emerged as the real fierce advocate for gay rights, pointing to an article appearing on Advocate.com by Kerry Eleveld.
Watch the clip here.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun