Gaga: We've Found Our Fierce Advocate
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 12:40 PM ET
On the campaign trail, Barack Obama promised to be a fierce advocate for gay rights. But as former White House adviser Richard Socarides says in an appearance on MSNBC's Countdown With Keith Olbermann, Lady Gaga has emerged as the real fierce advocate for gay rights, pointing to an article appearing on Advocate.com by Kerry Eleveld.
Watch the clip here.
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 5 min 54 sec ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 49 min 28 sec ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 49 min 46 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 52 min 3 sec ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 2 hours 12 min ago
- Women 9 Inspiring Women Backing LGBT Rights Around the World 2 hours 34 min ago
- Marriage Equality Where Can You Get Married in Illinois? 2 hours 44 min ago