Sia, J.D. Samson Confirm Split
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 13 2011 8:15 PM ET
Musicians and longtime couple J.D. Samson and Sia have confirmed via Twitter that they have broken up. Sia tweeted a message to her fans that read, "A lot of you have been asking, yes, Mr. Boop and I broke up four months ago. We love each other and are still friends."
Sia, perhaps best known for her haunting song "Breathe Me," used during the finale of Six Feet Under, will begin a North American tour July 21 to support her acclaimed album We Are Born. Samson's new band, Men, recently played at the Coachella music festival. Who Took the Bomp? a documentary that chronicles Samson's previous band, Le Tigre, was released on DVD last week.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word