PHOTOS: Fluid and Bi-Identified Artists
BY Christopher Harrity
April 22 2014 5:10 AM ET
Bisexual artists are underrepresented in the cultural landscape, so the organizers of an international photography exhibit will feature their work during WorldPride this summer.
From June 5 to July 2 in Toronto, "Fluid" is intended as more than an art exhibition, with the gallery serving as a hub for workshops, poetry readings, artist talks and more. A Kickstarter campaign, ending May 7, aims to raise $4,000 to make it happen. You can check it out here.
Click through for more artwork from "Fluid" >>>
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Erasure is Back With a New Album and a Still Sexy Gay Rock Star
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop