Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
In the past, commercials have usually employed a gay plot twist for laughs, but Kindle uses it as a means of forging friendships or, at the very least, an excuse for a nice drink on the beach.
GetUp! Action for Australia created this touching video that uses experiences we all have, no matter your sexual orientation, to put a relationship into perspective and support marriage equality.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series