Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 4:45 PM ET
In the past, commercials have usually employed a gay plot twist for laughs, but Kindle uses it as a means of forging friendships or, at the very least, an excuse for a nice drink on the beach.
GetUp! Action for Australia created this touching video that uses experiences we all have, no matter your sexual orientation, to put a relationship into perspective and support marriage equality.
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 2 min 28 sec ago
- World News WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy 10 min 49 sec ago
- Sports IOC Head Warns Athletes Against Protesting in Sochi 33 min 7 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 50 min 4 sec ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 1 hour 3 min ago
- Television Bette Midler to Play Mae West in HBO Biopic 11:14 AM
- Marriage Equality ACLU Launches My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding Contest 10:41 AM