Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
In the past, commercials have usually employed a gay plot twist for laughs, but Kindle uses it as a means of forging friendships or, at the very least, an excuse for a nice drink on the beach.
GetUp! Action for Australia created this touching video that uses experiences we all have, no matter your sexual orientation, to put a relationship into perspective and support marriage equality.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers