Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
In the past, commercials have usually employed a gay plot twist for laughs, but Kindle uses it as a means of forging friendships or, at the very least, an excuse for a nice drink on the beach.
GetUp! Action for Australia created this touching video that uses experiences we all have, no matter your sexual orientation, to put a relationship into perspective and support marriage equality.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Kim Davis to Appeal Contempt Ruling
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- 5 Years Later: See Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Now