Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"I am proud to join my colleagues in supporting and participating in the No H8 on the Hill campaign," said Rep. Donna Edwards. "Maryland took a great step forward by joining a small group of states and the District of Columbia to support the freedom to marry, but we cannot stop there. Marriage equality is a civil rights and social justice issue that must not be limited by state borders. Let’s continue the fight for equality and fairness for all Americans."
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People