Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"I am proud to join my colleagues in supporting and participating in the No H8 on the Hill campaign," said Rep. Donna Edwards. "Maryland took a great step forward by joining a small group of states and the District of Columbia to support the freedom to marry, but we cannot stop there. Marriage equality is a civil rights and social justice issue that must not be limited by state borders. Let’s continue the fight for equality and fairness for all Americans."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island