Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"I am proud to join my colleagues in supporting and participating in the No H8 on the Hill campaign," said Rep. Donna Edwards. "Maryland took a great step forward by joining a small group of states and the District of Columbia to support the freedom to marry, but we cannot stop there. Marriage equality is a civil rights and social justice issue that must not be limited by state borders. Let’s continue the fight for equality and fairness for all Americans."
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps