What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 3:00 AM ET
…spending time with family. I’ve gotten the chance to mend a few broken relationships with family members. I’m the closest I’ve ever been with my parents as a result, and I have two teenage cousins I adore. It makes me happy that they are growing up as accepting and open-minded girls. I love whenever I get a text message from them asking if they can spend the day with me in the city and “have a kiki.”
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment