What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…spending time with family. I’ve gotten the chance to mend a few broken relationships with family members. I’m the closest I’ve ever been with my parents as a result, and I have two teenage cousins I adore. It makes me happy that they are growing up as accepting and open-minded girls. I love whenever I get a text message from them asking if they can spend the day with me in the city and “have a kiki.”
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community