DADT Status: Sen. Armed Services Committee
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:28 PM ET
As activists and pro-repeal legislators push for movement on repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell,” The Advocate looks at where each of U.S. Senators who sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee indicate they stand on the issue.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers