DADT Status: Sen. Armed Services Committee
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:28 PM ET
As activists and pro-repeal legislators push for movement on repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell,” The Advocate looks at where each of U.S. Senators who sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee indicate they stand on the issue.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene