DADT Status: Sen. Armed Services Committee
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:28 PM ET
As activists and pro-repeal legislators push for movement on repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell,” The Advocate looks at where each of U.S. Senators who sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee indicate they stand on the issue.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule